1. Aaker, D.A. (1991). Managing Brand Equity. The Free Press, New York, NY.
2. Atilgan, Eda et al. (2005). Determinants of the brand equity A verification approach in the beverage industry in Turkey. Journal of Marketing Intelligence & Planning. 23(3), 237-248.
3. Baack, B.S.B.A, D. W. (2006). Brand association measurement and advertising’s modification of association strength. Dissertation of Saint Louis University, 1-363.
4. Bian, X. and Moutinho, L. (2009). The role of brand image, product involvement, and knowledge in explaining consumer purchase behaviour of counterfeits Direct and indirect effects. European Journal of Marketing, 45(½), 191-216
5. Boo, S., Busser, J. and Baloglu, S. (2009). A model of customer-based brand equity and its application to multiple destinations. Journal of Tourism Management, 30, 219–231.
6. Chattopadhyay, T., Narayan Dutta, R. and Sivani, S., (2010). Media mix elements affecting brand equity: A study of the Indian passenger car market. Journal homepage
7. Cobb-Walgren, C. J. C., Ruble, C. A., & Donthu, N. (1995). Brand equity, brand preference,and purchase intent. Journal of Advertising, 24(3), 25−40.
8. Edo, R. (2005). The effect of marketing mix elements on brand equity. Journal of Economic Trends and Economic Policy. 102, 30-59
9. Higgins, J. A. (2006). Brand equity & college athletics: Investigation the effects of brand incertainty situations on consumer-based brand equity. Dissertation of Ohio State University, 1-152.
10. Hsieh, A-T. and Li, C-K. (2007). The moderating effect of brand image on public relations perception and customer loyalty. Journal of Marketing Intelligence & Planning, 26(1), 26-42.
11. Huang, R. and Sarigollu, E. (2011). How brand awareness relates to market outcome, brand equity, and the marketing mix. Journal of Business Research, 1-8.
12. Jokanovic, J. (2005). Corporate brand equity valuation in the food and Beverage industry in Slovenia. MASTER THESIS OF LJUBLJANA UNIVERSITY
13. Kotler,F, & Armestrang,G.(2001). Principles of Marketing. (February lustrous, Translator) Publication Atropat, Isfahan. [Persian].
14. Kotler, F.(2004), Marketing Management: Analysis, Planning, Implementation and Control. (February lustrous, Translator) Publication Atropat, Tehran. [Persian]
15. Keller, K. L. (2008). Strategic brand management: building, measuring, and managing brand equity, 3rd ed. New Jersey: Pearson Education International.
16. Keller, K. L. (2010). Brand Equity Management in a Multichannel, Multimedia Retail Environment. Journal of Interactive Marketing, 24 , 58–70.
17. Kim, H-B. and Kim, W. G. (2005). The relationship between brand equity and ﬁrms’performance in luxury hotels and chain restaurants. Journal of Tourism Management , 26, 549-560.
18. Kim, J. –H. and Hyun, Y.J. (2010). A model to investigate the influence of marketing-mix efforts and corporate image on brand equity in the IT software sector. Journal of Industrial Marketing Management , 1-15.
19. Kotler, p. & Keller, K. L. (2007). Marketing Management. 12th Ed., New Delhi: Prentice-Hall of India.
20. Lassar, W., Mittal, B. & Sharma, A. (1995). Measuring consumer based brand equity. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 12(4), 4–11.
21. Leone, R. et al. (2006). linking BE to customer Equity. Journal of service research, 9(2), 125-138.
22. Motameni, R. and Shahrokhi, M. (1998). Brand equity valuation: a global perspective . Journal of product and brand, 7 (4), 275-290..
23. Pappu, R., Quester, P. and Cooksey, W.R. (2005). Consumer-based brand equity:Improving the
Measurement-empirical evidence. Journal of Product & Brand Management, 14(2/3),143-154
24. Rezvani, M. & Hosayni,Kh, h.,(2009). Designing of Fuzzy Marketing Communication model (Case study: medical and sports equipment manufacturing industry). Chashm andaz e Management, No. 29, pp. 89-137 . [Persian].
25. Rogers, B.S. (2007). Assessing brand management: A replication of united way of AMERICA’s national survey. Dissertation of Capella University, 1-175.
26. Roll, M. (2006). Asian brand strategy: how Asia builds strong brand china: Palgrave Macmillan press.
27. Sharma, A., Krishnan, R. & Grewal, D. (2001). Value creation in markets: A critical area of focus for business to business markets. Industrial Marketing Management, 30(4), 391−402.
28. Smith, D., Gradojevic, N. and Irwin, W. S. (2007). An Analysis Of Brand Equity Determinants: Gross Profit, Advertising, Research And Development. Journal of Business & Economics Research, 103-116.
29. Tong, X. and Hawley, J. M. (2009). Creating brand equity in the Chinese clothing market (The effect of selected marketing activities on brand equity dimensions). Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management , 13 (4), 566-581.
30. Townsend, J. D. (2005), Sources and consequences of brand equity in the Automotive industry. dissertation of Michigan State University, 1-231.
32. Valette-Florence, P., Guizani, H. and Merunka, D. (2009). The impact of brand personality and sales promotions on brand equity. Journal of Business Research, 1-5.
33. Van Riel, A. C. R., Pahud de Mortanges, C., & Streukens, S. (2005), Marketing antecedents of industrial brand equity: An empirical investigation in specialty chemicals. Industrial Marketing Management, 34(8), 841−847.
34. Vatjanasaregagul, L. (2007). The relationship of service quality, consumer decision factors and brand equity. dissertation of Business and Entrepreneureship Nova Southeastern university, 1-187.
35. Yoo, B., Donthu, N. and Lee, S. (2000). An examination of selected marketing mix elements and brand equity. Academy of Marketing Science, 28 (2), 195-212.
36. Yoo, B. and Donthu, N. (2001). Developing and Validating a Multidimensional Consumer-Based Brand Equity Scale. Journal of Business Research, 52 (1), 1–14.
37. Yuanzhong, X. (2005). A study on the relationship between Public Relations and Brand Strategy. Dissertation of Kristianstad University, 1-79.