- Abdolvand, Mohamadali; Rihani, Nahid. (2010), “The role and influence of brand psychological events on the consumption of luxury goods in the youth stratum”, Marketing Management Magazine, 5(8): 1-33. [Persian]
- Aghajani, Sifolah; Narimani, Mohamad; Asiaei, Maryam. (2008), “Comparison of Emotional and Self-Educational Intelligence of Gifted and Normal Students”, Journal of Research in Exceptional Children, 8(3): 3-317. [Persian]
- Ansarian, Khadijeh. (2013), “Factors Affecting the Choice of Luxury Brands in Kermanshah: A Case Study: Cellphone”, Master thesis, Islamic Azad University of Kermanshah. [Persian]
- Biabangard, Esmaeil. (2003), Ways to increase self esteem, Tehran: parents and teachers community, Seventh edition. [Persian]
- Bong, M. & Skaalvik, E.M. (2003). "Academic self-concept and self-efficacy: how different are they really?" Educational Psychology Review, 15(1), Pp1-40.
- Brewer, M.B, & Gardner, W. (1996), "Who is this “we”? Level of collective identity and self- representations". Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 71 (1).P83-93.
- Campbell, J. d; Trapnell, P. D; Lavelle, L.F; Katz, I.M; Heine, S.J & Lehman, D.R.(1996). Self-concept clarity: "Measurement, personality correlates and cultural boundaries". Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 70, 141-56.
- Esposito Vinzi; Chin, W.W; Henseler, J & Wang, H. (2010), Handbook of partial least squares: Concepts, methods and applications in marketing and related fields (pp. 409–425). Berlin: Springer.
- Ghereche, Manije; Khorasani, Vida; Mohamadypor, Masoumeh. (2013), “The Impact of Dimensions of Self-Determination on Buy-Purchasing Behavior” Business Management Outlook, 14: 53-73. [Persian]
- Gountas, John & Mavondo, Felix. (2003), "Self-concept and motivation as predictors of actual consumer behavior, in ANZMAC 2003: a celebrations of Ehrenberg and Bass: marketing discoveries, knowledge and contribution, conference proceedings", University of South Australia
, Adelaide, S.A, pp314-321. Available at: www.anzmac.org/conference_archive/2003/papers/BB11_gountasj.pdf
- HajiHoseinni, Effat; Aghajani, Tahmoreth; Shoghi, Behzad. (2016), “The Effect of Strategic Thinking on Organizational Change Capacity”, Journal of Strategic Management Research, 22(62): 80-49. [Persian]
- Kalantary, Khalil. (2009), Modeling Structural Equations in Social Economic Research, Tehran: Farhang Saba. [Persian]
- Kateřina Juklová, Monika Ulrichová (2011). "Changes of handicapped and other students self-concept and mutual attitudes as a result of their directed interaction", Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Volume 29, Pp 1228-1235.
- Kheiry, Bahram; Fathali, Matineh. (2015), “Investigating factors affecting the intention to buy luxury products”, Marketing Management Journal, 10(26): 1-24. [Persian]
- Kohut, H (2011). The Search for the Self, Vol. 4, ed. P. Ornstein. Madison, CT: International Universities Press.
- Labouvie-Vief, Gisela; Chiodo, Lisa M & Goguen, Lori A(1995). "Representations of self across the life span", Psychology and Aging, Vol 10(3), Pp 404-415.
- Landon, E. (1974), "Self Concept, Ideal Self Concept, and Consumer Purchase Intentions". Journal of Consumer Research
, 1(2), Pp44-51. Retrieved from http://www.jstor.org/stable/2489106
- Larence, Parvin. (2001), Personality Psychology, Theory and Research, Tehran: Abizh. [Persian]
- Mandaglio, S & Pyryt, M.C. (1995). "Self-concept of gifted students". Teaching Exceptional Children, 27(3), Pp 40-5.
- Markus, H, & Kitayama, S. (1991), "Culture and the self: Implications for cognition,emotion, and motivation", Psychological Review, 98 (2) .Pp 224-225.
- Najafi, Sepideh. (2013), “The effect of self on the attitude towards luxury brands among adolescents in Qazvin” Master thesis, Imam Khomeini International University, Qazvin. [Persian]
- Naz U & Lohdi S. (2016), "Impact of Customer Self Concept and Life
Style on Luxury Goods Purchases: A Case of Females of Karachi". Arabian J BusManag Review 6: 192
- Norozi, Hosein; Nejat, Soheil. (2017), Structural Equation Modeling in simple Language: Lisrel & Warp PLS, Tehran: Fozhan Publication. [Persian]
- Opiri, Jane & Lang, Chunmin (2016). "The Impact of the Self-esteem and Consumption Values on Consumers Attitude and Intention to Purchase Luxury Fashion Products". International Textile and Apparel Association (ITAA) Annual Conference Proceedings.
- Porhosein, Reza. (2005), Self psychology, Tehran: AmirKabir. [Persian]
- Ronald E. Goldsmith; Mary Ann Moore & Pierre Beaudoin, (1999),"Fashion innovativeness and self-concept: a replication", Journal
of Product & Brand Management
, Vol. 8 Iss 1 Pp7–18.Permanent link to this document: http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/10610429910257904
- Salmela Zernova, Margarita (2010). "Motives for consumption of luxury goods", DEGREE THESIS for Degree Programme in International Business, Retrieved from http://urn.fi/URN:NBN:fi:amk-2010122118806
- Shakerinia, Eiraj. (1997), “Security and Job Satisfaction and Mental Health”, Magazine Tadbir, 72: 32-35. [Persian]
- Sun, Gong, Steven D'Alessandro, and Lester W. Johnson (2016). "Exploring luxury value perceptions in China Direct and indirect effects" International Journal of Market Research 58, pp: 711-731.
- Tabarsa, Gholamali; Raminmehr Hamid. (2010), “Presentation of Organizational Citizenship Behavior Model”, Journal of Governmental Perspectives, 1(3): 103-117. [Persian]
- Taghizadeh, Mohamadehsan. (2000), Inflatable wind, Esfehan: Yekta. [Persian]
- Thakur, A & Kaur, R.(2015). "Relationship between self-concept and attitudinal brand loyalty in luxury fashion purchase: A study of selected global brands on the Indian market. Management", journal of contemporary management issues
, 20(2), Pp 163-180. Retrieved from http://hrcak.srce.hr/150573
- Woolfolk, A.E.(1993). Educational psychology. (5th. Ed). Boston: Allyn and Bacon.
- Zareei Hasanabad, Parvane; Erfanin Kanzadeh, Hamid. (2015), “Identification and categorization of factors affecting self-concept and its relation with discipline of employees of the General Directorate of Roads and Urban Planning of Khorasan Razavi”, The 2nd International Management Conference in the 21st Century, Tehran. [Persian]